Saturday, May 2, 2009

This time last year...

at 12:42 PM


...we were getting ready to leave to Puerto Rico. We spent Mother's Day there which was pretty cool. We had so much fun. Especially since the kids went with us for the first time. They had so much fun. They ask all the time now, "when are we going back". We went to the beach almost every single day. Big help that our hotel was a block away from the beach. Whenever we were hungry we walked to the town. There was this little spot where we went to get breakfast. It was good and cheap compared to the restaurants in the tourist section. And that's where we found....mayokechu (mayonnaise & ketchup). They mix it up and just put it in a bottle or you can buy it mixed already. Yeah, it's a simple mix but it's so yummy especially with tostones. Now I want some.

We took a long drive to the west side of the island to visit Ralphy's parents and grandma..and aunt and uncle lol. A long ride but we had so much fun. The kids stayed with my in-laws and drove back to San Juan. This time we took the other way so we basically drove around half the island and cut through the middle. Does that make sense.

One of our stops was Boqueron. It was a weekday so it wasn't busy at all. We had lunch at one of the restaurants which leads out into the water. Everyone else had seafood except me. As tempting as everything was I was still not going to eat it. I think I had the chicken or pork mofongo, don't remember. All I remember is having a nice Margarita...yum!


I can go on and on about this trip, but it'll take forever. And I'm tired and have to wash diapers.

Our next trip is in December. We'll be spending New Year's in Puerto Rico. Can't wait!

2 comments on "This time last year..."

TriNi on May 4, 2009 at 10:28 PM said...

Aww you're kids are adorable!

And that magarita looks so delish right about now.. wow.

Nice blog.. almost the same color pink as mine. :)

You're even a member of some of the sites I'm on!

Stop by if you get a chance.

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE, FREE FAST AND EASY!

TriNi on May 4, 2009 at 11:52 PM said...

I agree it's money you didn't have before so keep up the great work :)

That's how I started off and I'm doing a heck of a lot better now.. so keep at it! :)

Post a Comment