Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

at 1:33 PM
I had such a nice time yesterday. Kyla heard me get up in the morning and couldn't wait to give me her presents. She had three of them, but wanted to give them to me one by one. She gave me the cutest cup she made in school. It was full of unicorns, sun, rainbow and drew herself and I together.



After that, she gave me a card with her handprint.

And last, another card which read...

As you can see, she can't really spell right. But she's only in Kindergarten and at least she's trying.

Darius got me a "pink diamond". Not really a diamond. But he went on a school field trip to Liberty Science Center. He went to the gift shop and with his own money he got me that present. So thoughtful. But I did tell him he didn't have to do that. He was saving that money to buy a video game. I know he meant well and wanted to do something special for me.

And Mia, well her presents....spit-up, farts and poopie diapers :D

I love my kids!

1 comments on "Mother's Day"

Shari@aPsychMommy on May 13, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day! Looks like you have some very sweet and thoughtful kids!

Post a Comment