Saturday, May 30, 2009

Foggy Field Trip

at 12:32 AM

There's nothing better than spending time with your child. Even if you have to share it with another 20 kids the same age in the school field trip.

I had to follow the school bus. Which was not good since they took off and I was not able to catch up. But since they were going to Liberty State Park, I didn't need to follow. I took my own route and found it.

The kids had a great time, since they spent all their time at the playground. I took a little walk and took some pics.

The New York skyline was like a blur. Too much fog.








This was about an hour later. Almost completely covered.



After the kids had lunch, we left home. But we had to make a quick stop to see the Statue of Liberty.

The fog was going away by this time but it started to get a bit chilly.

Ms Liberty...




Photobucket

1 comments on "Foggy Field Trip"

NYC Single Mom on May 30, 2009 at 6:47 AM said...

Be thankful, you did not have to go the school bus with the kids. That is truly an experience in hell. I chaperoned one trip for my daughters kindergarten class and it was so different than pre-school. In preschool tons of parents were allowed to go but since the kids now only go by school bus only 2 parents can go due to space constraints.

I did have a good time though and was happy to spend time with my daughter but so happy I can only one chance at chaperoning.

www.newyorkcitysinglemom.com

Post a Comment