Saturday, May 9, 2009

No sleep and still pink eye

at 11:02 PM
I went to the eye doctor today. Thanks to my cousin Lida. I got some eye drops and I have to constantly wash my hands so the rest of the family doesn't get it. It's some type of bacterial conjunctivitis. My eye's been red since yesterday. Almost bloodshot. I have to keep scrubbing my eyes because it feel like I have dirt in there. Hopefully, it's not that bad tomorrow. Don't want to spend Mother's Day like this.

Now with the sleep. Lately, I haven't gone to bed until around 2am. This is not good. I don't feel sleepy. I just go to sleep because I need to. Then of course, I wake up around 7am because that's the time Mia wake up and wants to eat. After that, I can't go back to sleep.

0 comments on "No sleep and still pink eye"

Post a Comment