Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Now it's Kyla's turn

at 8:27 AM
We had to take her to the doctor yesterday. She was pretty sick. I knew she wasn't feeling well. When we went to Veggie Heaven the other day, she had her head down and kept saying she was tired. Well, that night, she woke up and Ralphy went to check on her. She did have a fever and was crying. When we took her to the Dr, her fever was 103 so they prescribed some meds for her.

All she's been doing is sleep. Every now and then she'll wake up talking to her herself and gets all upset. She looks sick too, bags under her eyes and everything. :(

She's a little better today. Right now she's sleeping and counting now in her sleep.

I need to go to the post office to get stamps. I've been trying to go since Monday, but there's always something, no parking, long lines and now today...April 15th. So you know I'm probably not getting it today. I can't stand on line with all three kids. Plus it's raining outside today and I don't want to take the baby out. All I need for now is one stamp. I know I used to go to the grocery store and buy just one (of course for a few more cents). But I don't know where to go. I can also get them at certain ATMs, but which ones?

0 comments on "Now it's Kyla's turn"

Post a Comment