Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My first Tag Blankie

at 2:17 PM

So as some may already know, my sewing skills are not the greatest right now. But practice makes perfect right.

I decided to make a little tag blankie for Mia.

I used:
Ribbon that I already had
girly skull print fleece
and bamboo velour (so soft)

Pin them all together and made a blankie. Mia grabbed it right away and loved it (she told me so in baby talk, LOL).

Kyla now wants one even though she's 5 (6 on the 17th!). It would have to be bigger though.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

1 comments on "My first Tag Blankie"

Shari@aPsychMommy on June 4, 2009 at 12:23 AM said...

Very cool! My son has a tag blankie from RockerByeBaby and he loves sucking on the ribbons. I love skull prints and the one you chose is very cool!

Post a Comment