Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Cloth Couture Diapers...

at 2:33 PM

If you don't have any, you should! They are so soft and fluffy. I get so excited!

I got some last week. And of course I had to try them on Mia right away. I managed to take pics of only two since the other two were in the pail to be washed. Mia was so excited, as soon as I put them on her, she peed on them :)I'll be sure to take more pics later.





She's usually without a cover with them for about an hour. Since she's still only 3 months, she's always sleeping. And as you can see, she's a happy baby with a happy bum.










Photobucket

2 comments on "Cloth Couture Diapers..."

Shari@aPsychMommy on June 2, 2009 at 11:58 PM said...

Those diapers are soooo cute! I love the bird print :)

ChurchPunkMom on June 3, 2009 at 12:20 PM said...

that birdie diaper is ADORABLE! I love it.

Post a Comment