Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rainy days

at 8:45 PM
This Summer has been full of rain. Almost everyday since June it has been raining. The last time I remember June being so wet was when K was born in '93. I remember I wanted to go out with her and walk around and dress her up in all those cute outfits she got. But of course, that didn't happen. It rained all month long.

Just the other day around 8pm all I see outside is an orange reflection. The sky was orange, WTH! It was weird and a little strange. I told hubby to go out and take a picture. This was the best he got. As you can see, it's just some weird colors.





Now that I'm not working, I was looking forward to taking the kids out once school was over. So far, that's not happening. I also don't have my car. I can always take the kids to park, but I would like to take them elsewhere that's not around here.

July's here, so we have the rest of this month and next month. Hopefully, the weather clears up. I'm sure when we hit those humid heat waves I'll be asking for some rain. But until then, Mr. Sun...don't hate us and make your lovely presence.


Photobucket

0 comments on "Rainy days"

Post a Comment