Tuesday, July 14, 2009

34

at 12:40 PM
That's how many birthdays I've had as of today.

Now that I look at it, I've been in this world for a long time. I don't think I'm old, but if I really think about everything I've done in my life...I'm old! lol

I have so many good and bad memories. The earliest I remember was when I was about 3-4 years old and almost got hit by a car. I remember running out the house into the street, I look to the side and I see this huge car (huge in my eyes) hit the brake and stopping about five inches away from me. I remember not moving. Not being scared. I guess because I was so young I didn't know how dangerous that was and didn't know how to react to it. After that, I see my dad and the rest of the family run out the house to get me.

I have a ton of stories, but I'll be here typing forever. Maybe another time.

So, happy birthday to me! :)


Photobucket

0 comments on "34"

Post a Comment